164196 North 4412 Road, Tuskahoma, Oklahoma, 74953
LOCATION: Central Eastern Oklahoma in Pushmataha County. The address of this farm is 164196 North 4412 Rd, Tuskahoma, Ok 74574. The small town of Albion is about 4 mi. The town of Talihina is about 11 mi. The town of Clayton is about 7 mi. Sardis Lake is about 5 mi. The Kiamichi River is about ¼ mile. This farm borders along U. S. Highway 271 along the North side for about 3/8 mile and borders along a paved farm to market road along the West side for about ¼ mile. Dallas is about 4 hrs. Oklahoma City is about 3 hrs. The city of Poteau is about 1 hr. This farm is nestled in the Kiamichi River valley between 2 land-mark mountain ranges.
HOME: Assessor’s records state this home was constructed new in 1964. It is a brick-veneer home with cement slab floor and composition shingle roof. The home has 1,478 s.f. of heated/cooled living area plus a double garage with 475 s.f. The front porch is 7 x 33 ft and has cement floor with a roof over the porch. The home has gas (LP) central heating and electric central cooling. In the living room there is a large brick-fronted fireplace floor to ceiling with hearth. The fireplace has heat-a-lators and reportedly will keep the home nice and warm on cold winter days. Features of the home include the following:
Front porch: 7 x 33 with cement floor and roof over porch.
Double garage: 475 s.f. cement floor, storage room, sheet-rock walls.
Yard: The home is surrounded by a well mowed lawn completely chain-link fenced and about 1 acre in size. There are assorted trees for shade around the yard area.
LIVING ROOM: 15.8 x 18.3, Carpet, paneled walls, corner brick fireplace with raised hearth, blowers and wooden mantle and ceiling fan with light.
KITCHEN/DINING COMBO: 10.10 x 18.3, Inlay flooring, paneled walls, ceiling fan with light, kitchen cabinets with formica tops and backsplashes and double kitchen sink.
UTILITY ROOM: 6 x 10.6, Inlay flooring, white textured walls and ceilings, washer/dryer connections with shelving above and door leading out to double car garage.
BEDROOM #1: 11 x 12.7, Carpet, white textured walls and ceilings, standard closet and propane wall heater.
BATHROOM: Ceramic tile floors, papered walls, commode, single vanity with cabinetry below, mirror and lighting above, tub with shower, dressing area with drawers and mirror.
BEDROOM #2: 11.7 x 13.1, Carpet, white textured walls and ceilings, two small closets and propane wall heater.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11/9 x 14.8, Carpet, paneled walls, white textured ceilings, ceiling fan with light, large walk-in closet and door leading out to double car garage.
BATHROOM: Tub with shower, commode, single vanity with cabinetry below, mirror and lighting above, papered walls and ceramic tile flooring.
SERVICES: Electric, telephone, rural water, school bus route, mail route and school bus, LP gas delivery.
LAND: The land is level to gently rolling with about 70% being open pastures and meadows. The remaining 30% is wooded land. There is a seasonal creek that flows through the farm which has spring-fed holes during dry summers. Additional livestock waster is furnished a stock pond estimated at 1,000 cub yds. The land is sandy-loam by nature and well suited to fruit, berries, garden crops of all kinds plus pasture and hay. Currently the land is used to graze livestock.
OUTBUILDINGS: There is an older pole-type metal roof barn that is useable but needs some repairs and painting. Estimated size is about 40 x 80 ft with hay loft. There is a double car cover that is used for a picnic table and cookout spot located near the home.
MOBILE HOME: Located on this land is a 3 bedroom mobile home. It has electric to the site and rural water service. It is located near the South boundary of the land and has not been occupied in several years. To be used again repairs would be needed but it appears to be solid. We did not place in value on the mobile home.
1. River valley setting surrounded by scenic Kiamichi Mountains.
2. Fishing on farm and nearby Kiamichi River. Only 5 mile to large lake (Sardis) that is
one of the top fishing lakes in Oklahoma.
3. Brick home on farm plus repairable mobile home will accommodate 2 families or use on
for rental to supplement income.
4. Pasture for horses or cattle.
5. Good land to grow vegetables or fruit for home use.
6. Many thousands of acres of forest land in nearby mountains offer great deer and turkey
hunting. Black bear are often seen and can now be hunted.
7. Home is livable but does need some TLC to be in tip-top condition.
AGENT: Jim Mixon at 918-647-7945 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org